Ultra-flat wear-free precision linear table OEM variant for high demands on a very narrow installation height
- 109 mm x 89 mm x 56 mm (wxdxh)
- basic software
- for the completely functionality use the software Plug& Drive Studio 2 from Nanotec
- peak power 1050 W
- opportunity to stack multiple motor-controllers together (maximum 6)
- double switch to move the plugged-in stage
- rotary potentiometer to control moving speed
- LED two colours for status indication
- USB-A v3.1 female – Connection for a stage via supplied USB-C v3.1 cable
- USB-B v2.0 female – PC connection via supplied USB 2.0 cable
- D-SUB 9-pin female – optional encoder connector
- hollow socket – 12 V power supply connection (scope of delivery)
You can see here how to get the motor controller ready for use quickly with Plug & Drive Studio 2.
|Dimensions||109 × 89 × 56 mm|
Matching the product:
X-Stage OEM up to 30 mm travel
Linear-Stage stand-alone 15 mm travel
Precison Stage (PS) OEM 45 x 45 mm
Precison Stage Stand Alone (PSSA) 48 x 48mm
Other products that may also be of interest to you:
120° wide angle objective waterproof
120° wide angle lens OEM waterproof
90° wide-angle-lens with variable aperture and working distance
Mirror mount tension-free (1/2”)
Mirror mount tension-free (1”)
Development & Construction
Focus on your core business again.
If required, we can provide you with the precision stage incl. Integrate accessories into your setup.
Please take a look at our range of services in the field of Development & Contruction.
We also supply you with a mounting plate individually adapted to your needs and are happy to deliver it to you assembled with your components. Take a look at our range of services in production & assembly.
Optomech offers you the complete solution for your current project.