Based on optical design, we calculate and construct appropriate lens mounts. In the process, we integrate required elements for focusing, iris diaphragm and zoom price-consciously.
For mirror mounts we realize low-tension fixtures and all required alignment elements.
As a result, you get ascertained tolerance calculations, 3D models in common CAD formats (Creo, SolidWorks, NX, STP), drawings and bill of materials, alignment and assembly guides.
We will gladly assemble prototypes and small lots for you.
- Development of an IR zoom objective
- Mechanical development of a macroscope with an object field of 300 mm
- Construction optimization handover for batch production of a compact fluorescence microscope using inexpensive plastic optics
- Construction of beam guiding optics for ophthalmologic lasers
- Angle correction on rotating lens heads with 2×90° leg