Production & Assembly
Precise production & assembly of prototypes; Quality-conscious also in series.
After our development of our product we manufacture & assemble your prototype.
We also take over the series production of your product.
We are also happy to manufacture and assemble parts from their development for them.
In order to guarantee you a high quality, we are ISO 9001 certified.
Our employees have several years of professional experience in the assembly of opto- and precision-mechanical components. A corresponding laboratory with assembly equipment is available for prototype construction as well as for small series production.
We can also assemble your products in clean rooms up to class 6.
- Experience in precise optomechanical production
- Direct link age between production and development
- Flexible order processing
- Short-term „Just in Time“ delivery
- Feedback on potential for improvement
In addition, your components can be fitted with a „Corporate Design“ surface coating adapted to the optical application.
If necessary, parts can be cleaned and packed in the cleanroom.
- Turning parts made of various materials
- Components up to 300 mm in diameter
- from a quantity of 1
CNC Milling Parts
- CNC milling parts made of all plastics and aluminium
- Components with free-form surfaces
- Component dimensions up to 450 mm x 350 x 100 mm
- Direct manufacturing via .step file
- from a quantity of 1
Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing)
- Sinterit 3D printer with SLS technology
- no support structures/support structures necessary
- 90 mm x 110 mm x 130 mm space for high-precision printing
- 150 mm x 200 mm x 150 mm maximum construction volume
- XY Accuracy: max. 80 microns
- Min. layer thickness: 80 microns
- Min. wall thickness: 500 microns
Larger quantities and increased requirements are above us through our ext. partners possible.
The high quality of our production can be checked with our keyence-IM-7010 measuring head. If necessary, we will provide you with a measurement protocol.
- Measuring Accuracy: ±2 microns
- Repeataccuracy: ±0.5 microns
- Measuring range: 200 mm x 200 mm
Optomech has a wide network of optics manufacturers. We are happy to support you in designing and selecting the right optics for your product. Optomech coordinates the production and compensation of your optical parts.
- Material: glass, plastic, crystal
- Form: Sphere, Asphere
- Dimensions: 1 mm to 200 mm